Saturday, August 7, 2010

Carousel


Glass Art Pendant 1 3/8" x 1 3/8" $16

Thank you all for your wonderful creations, warm hearts and sweet friendships.

I will be taking a month off from art and jewelry making. I'm having back surgery and will be recovering for sometime. I will still be reading your posts and convos. They brighten my day.

My husband fell off a ladder in May and has a broken vertebra in his back and we still don't know what treatment he will need, if any.

Life is a challenge right now but our trust in the Lord never wavers. He is our strength. I would love prayers for us both and if you want to send me a kind word I'd love that too.

I have pendants and earrings done and ready to ship if you are interested. I will also be spending the next four days making more. It is my therapy.

God bless you all : )
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment